- Fundamental Flaws in Injury and Disability Law | Part Two: Let's Talk Car Accidents - The History of How We Got Here
- Fundamental Flaws in Injury and Disability Law | Part One: Let's Talk About Fair
- Nursing Homes and Long Term Care Facilities | Know Your Rights
- How does COVID-19 Impact My Long Term Disability Benefits?
- Things You Should Know in the Event of a Serious Injury
- Considerations for Minor Plaintiffs – Legal Steps to Take if Your Child Is Injured
- Long-Term Care Homes and Negligence
- Drivers and Motorcyclists Need to Work Together to Make Roads Safer
- Long-Term Care Homes and Residents' Rights
I have dedicated my practice to helping those who have suffered life changing injuries because I have seen, through a close family member’s struggles, the devastating effects of such injuries. I have witnessed the physical and emotional toll it takes on the injured person and their families.
My passion for helping others is also fueled by the injustices that injured victims face. I believe in a results based practice that is built upon advocating for human values over corporate values. These are the values of care, compassion, fairness, and strength.
Prior to joining McKenzie Lake, I created a personal injury practice at a prominent Guelph law firm from the ground up where I practiced for over three years. I was fortunate enough to have started my legal career in 2011 with Judith Hull, where I gained experience in personal injury with the sole focus on helping those who had suffered life altering injuries and disabilities.
Outside of the office, I am a health enthusiast. You will find me reading up on the latest health and wellness trends, hiking, running, doing yoga, going to the gym, and trying to play golf. I also enjoy spending time with my family including my two dogs.
- Guelph Young Professionals Network Board Member
- United Way Guelph-Wellington-Dufferin Gen Next Committee Member
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce Committee Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Board Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association PR Committee Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association The Litigator Editorial Committee Member
- Wellington Law Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Middlesex Law Association
education and year of call
- Year of Call: 2013
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba 2012
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Criminal Justice and Public Policy, University of Guelph 2008