- Fundamental Flaws in Injury and Disability Law | Part Two: Let's Talk Car Accidents - The History of How We Got Here
- Fundamental Flaws in Injury and Disability Law | Part One: Let's Talk About Fair
- Nursing Homes and Long Term Care Facilities | Know Your Rights
- How does COVID-19 Impact My Long Term Disability Benefits?
- Things You Should Know in the Event of a Serious Injury
- Considerations for Minor Plaintiffs – Legal Steps to Take if Your Child Is Injured
- Long-Term Care Homes and Negligence
- Drivers and Motorcyclists Need to Work Together to Make Roads Safer
- Long-Term Care Homes and Residents' Rights
- What Are Birth Rights?
- Pregnancy and Birthing in the COVID-19 Climate
- What is Obstetric Violence?
- Birth Trauma vs. Traumatic Birth
I have dedicated my practice to helping those who have suffered life changing injuries because I have seen, through a close family member’s struggles, the devastating effects of such injuries. I have witnessed the physical and emotional toll it takes on the injured person and their families. My job is to help put families back together after these tragic events.
My passion for helping others is fueled by the injustices that injured victims and their families face. I believe in a results based practice that is built upon advocating for human values, fairness, and justice.
I am a strong advocate for others. I am proud of the work I have done and continue to do to help others through reasoned and definitive outcomes. I am proud of the support I have provided to countless families facing some of their most difficult periods.
Outside of the office, I am a mom, wife, dog mom, and wellness enthusiast. I have created a mental health podcast for lawyers and believe deeply in giving back to the community in which I live and the professional community. In my pursuits I am an advocate for women and children and believe firmly in advocating for their rights both inside and outside of a litigation context.
- Children’s Foundation of Guelph & Wellington – Committee Member
- Brain Injury Association of Waterloo Wellington – Committee Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Board Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association The Litigator Editorial Committee Member
- Middlesex Law Association
- Law Society of Ontario Lawyer Coach and Advisor
education and year of call
- Year of Call: 2013
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba 2012
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Criminal Justice and Public Policy, University of Guelph 2008