For more than 15 years, my practice has focussed on plaintiff personal injury cases helping people who have been seriously injured in car accidents, slip and falls, assaults, dog bites and other accidents. I have also assisted clients in obtaining benefits they were entitled to such as accident benefits, long-term disability benefits, CPP and WSIB benefits.
I have been actively involved in the London community throughout my career including 4 years as a trustee with the Middlesex Law Association. I am a former Vice-President of the Brain Injury Association of London and Region where I also spent 10 years on their Fundraising Committee. I am also a former volunteer with Jesse’s Journey.
Outside of work, I enjoy travelling, reading, cooking and spending quality time with my husband and three daughters.
- Middlesex Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (Past Member)
- Advocates Society
education and year of call
- Year of Call: 2001
- Bachelor of Laws, Western University Canada, 1999
- Recipient of the Dean Ivan C. Rand Award for outstanding contribution in the service of the London community, the students of the Faculty of Law and strong academic standing, Western University Canada, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Sociology, The University of Western Ontario, 1996