Senior Law Clerk
- Inherently Dangerous Activities
- Understanding how damages are assessed in a personal injury case
- Cautionary Tips for Enjoying Your Summer at the Beach or Lake
- What should you do if you've been injured outside of Ontario?
- Changes in The SAB Regime
- Product Liability - Can You Sue if a Product or Device is Defective or Causes Injury?
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund
Louis practised for a number of years in New York prior to bringing his impeccable credentials and qualifications to the practice of personal injury law in Ontario. He enjoys teaching and public speaking and often mentors Articling Students, Summer Students and Associates.
In addition to Louis’ extensive experience, he is highly regarded in the legal industry and community. Regularly invited to speak and lecture at local, national and international conferences, Louis is also a frequent guest speaker at various hospitals, clinics, and other health-related organizations. Passionate about giving back to the community, Louis is actively involved with numerous events, organizations and charitable initiatives.
- Board Member, Red Shoe Society of London and Fall Ball Co-Chair
- Past Board Member, Brain Injury Association of Waterloo-Wellington
- Member, Fundraising Committee for the Brain Injury Association of London and Region
- Camp Dawn Wine Tasting Fundraiser Co-Founder, Committee Member and Event Master of Ceremonies
- Former Board Member, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Chair, New Lawyer Division, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Practice Directions Committee, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Middlesex Law Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
education and year of call
- Touro Law School, New York, magna cum laude, 2005
- Licensed in New York, 2006 and Ontario, 2012
I was hesitant at the beginning because I didn’t know what to do, but Louis helped me with everything. He provided me with knowledge, therapy, and the best doctors. The care I received for my injuries was outstanding.
The accident caused me to experience a very tough time in my life, as I was still a full-time student in post-secondary education. With the help of Mr. DelSignore and staff everything was made much easier.
I was extremely impressed with how my case was handled quickly, efficiently, respectfully, and with dignity. When Mr. DelSignore would speak to the lawyers of the insurance company, he showed an extremely detailed knowledge about my injuries and the impact the accident had on all aspects of my life.
He and his staff always kept me informed on the progress of my case. They were always very open and honest about possible outcomes. Thanks to Mr. DelSignore and his staff working diligently on all aspects of my case, I received the compensation that the insurance company originally denied me. I am forever grateful and would highly recommend Mr. DelSignore and his team at McKenzie Lake to anyone needing the help of a dedicated personal injury law firm. With them, you’re in great hands.
I truly hope this explains how satisfied I am with all of your hard work. I can’t thank you enough.
I always felt supported and in the best of hands when working with you. You are so compassionate, respectful and genuinely caring and this has been so appreciated more than you know. Louis gave me hope at every meeting and Kortney was always following up on what was needed next.
I will give high praises to you personally and to your firm and once again thank you for everything and making my case a success!
Barbara Mead-Budovic is an integral part of Louis DelSignore’s legal team. She is a true advocate that approaches any situation with compassion, knowledge and incredible attention to detail. During difficult times, Barbara always went above and beyond to make me feel heard and know that I mattered, and that made all the difference.
Louis DelSignore and his legal team are a force! Together they worked seamlessly to provide me the support, legal expertise and dedication to ensure the best possible outcome on my behalf. Thank you!