When a family member is lost due to the negligent actions of another, it can be an overwhelming experience. A spouse, child, grandchild, sibling, or parent of the deceased may be entitled to financial compensation for such things as:
- The loss of care, guidance and companionship of the deceased;
- The loss of deceased’s income;
- The loss of the services rendered and to be rendered by the deceased;
- A loss of income as a result of the accident; and
- Expenses incurred as a result of the death.
The personal injury lawyers at McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP can assist you during this difficult time by providing you with a clear picture of what you may be entitled to as a result of your loved one’s death. If you or someone you know has lost a family member due to the negligent acts of another, contact our London or Guelph office to schedule your free initial consultation.